About ServiceNow Guru
ServiceNowGuru is an independent ServiceNow blog and help site focused primarily on the needs of ServiceNow administrators, developers, and consultants. Its purpose is to help enable YOU to gain more knowledge about how to get the most out of your ServiceNow instance. Keep reading below to find out more about the great people that make ServiceNow Guru possible.
Meet The Brains Behind ServiceNow Guru
He has personally led dozens of successful implementations encompassing every part of the ServiceNow platform. He is also responsible for designing and developing groundbreaking ServiceNow solutions and best practices in the form of various applications, turnkey solutions, and integrations during his tenure at ServiceNow, Crossfuze and, of course, SN | Guru. These solutions are used today by ServiceNow administrators and consultants alike in hundreds of ServiceNow instances around the world!
Prior to co-founding Crossfuze he worked at ServiceNow during its startup years to write the SSO solutions and 3rd-party integrations.
Jim is certified in the state of New York as an Emergency Medical Technician and spends most weekends serving as a medic and driver with Pittsford Volunteer Ambulance.
In his spare time Jim enjoys traveling with his wife, cooking, photography, antiques, and military and political history. He earned a Bachelor of Arts degree in Medieval British Culture from the University of Rochester.
How to Transform Customer Service Management at Warp SpeedMay 22nd, 2017
The Final ‘Work Note’ – Goodbye From ServiceNow GuruMay 5th, 2017
Dennis Foster says:
- 6 Reasons Why Amazing Customer Service is Critical to Your Long-term Marketing June 12, 2017Do you know why companies like Amazon, Zappos, Southwest Airlines, or the plumber in the next town keep getting more business from consumers like us? The answer is quite simple. It’s because they provide exceptional customer service every chance possible. Their entire brand is built on the promise of great service. Sounds easy, right? On […]
- Crossfuze Releases New Guidebook for IT Leaders, 10 Pillars of ServiceNow Success for CIOs May 19, 2017We are excited to announce the official release of our new book, 10 Pillars of ServiceNow Success for CIOs. The book is an educational resource to guide CIOs and their teams on their journey to transforming their organizations using ServiceNow. The 75-page book discusses best practices derived from more than 500 ServiceNow implementations—all aimed at […]
- Attack the Costly “Complexity of Things” with Elegant Enterprise Services March 21, 2017Famous leaders on the world stage have struggled to articulate a vision to gain the kind of mass support that changes history. Without a clear and consistently communicated vision, momentum for the cause...
- 10 Pillars of ServiceNow Success for CIOs – Pillar 10: Creating a fully integrated ServiceNow ecosystem March 21, 2017Welcome to Part X of Crossfuze’s 10 Pillars of ServiceNow Success for CIOs blog series! First, a story to illustrate the challenge of fully integrating your ServiceNow ecosystem: Kyle is an experienced CIO...
- 10 Pillars of ServiceNow Success for CIOs – Pillar 9: Strategizing to manage demand March 16, 2017Welcome to Part IX of Crossfuze’s 10 Pillars of ServiceNow Success for CIOs blog series! First, a story about the universal, pervasive challenge of demand management: Jason is a veteran CIO who has made many friends and allies within his company by being a “yes man.” He bends over backward to fulfill everyone’s IT service […]